Monday, September 25, 2006

progress

Afternoon all,

Just a wee post to let you know that Thursday saw a major breakthrough with the AAOmega clustering. A simple mistake in my coding (quelle surprise) was screwing everything up. I think I now have the proof the LRG clustering at z~0.7 is the same in strength as at more local z<0.3 redshifts (a la SDSS).

Friday saw the dentist, who has always been v. interest in my academic persuits, giving me teeth a clear bill of health. Though, it is very tricky to describe galaxy clustering in detail while "opening wide " and in the midst of a check-up.

Today, progress is finally being made on the LRG-Radio x-correlation though I have no major claims as yet.

However, thoughts this week are definitely turning to the small matter of 21.0824 km to be run this Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home