Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Early mornings

Still a bit jet-lagged, hence the early post.

Yesterday was spent finally getting my Inbox in order. I'm one of those (ever so slightly anal) people who likes to keep all of their received emails while having as few emails in their Inbox folder as possible. This took me upto morning coffee.

After, I tidied up my new "matching" program and started, with Wake, to look at the gri and riz colour trends of our Pilot data. When selecting the z>0.8 galaxies, Wake and I were VERY impressed (and happy) that the points lie right on top off an redshift-tracks given by an easy passive evolution model. Nice.

So, deadline day for the AAT Semester 06B. Most things are done. Shanks has only last night circulated the wiggles proposal but it's looking good. I think the AUS LRG program might get squeezed by it. However, with the AUS QSOs, both make very cool science cases. Really hope this one doesn't get politicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home